1/30/2010

"small Genting-Lookout point"

This few day the mood is really bad! this few day keep assignment, report, test somemore!!DAMN STRESS SOMEMORE!!!
and my frend is angry with me...so gt no mood lo...so today v go to play! v go small genting- Lookout point...
there can view whole KL's view...really fantastic!luckily is din raining ah...abo is really wasted!!
go thr to jalan jalan, go relax, go throw all the troublesome...me go with denden, wee boon, alex and shi chian !^^....
DENDEN is dying!!!
 
lol, like tat my face is look so skinny!!!!haha...
 
pig face (denden&beibei)
 
my face is “曝光” liao
 

look so ugly...


wee boon is behind us...weeeee boooonnn!!!
sour plum SHAKE!
 
I ORDER'S FISH AND CHIPS!!!

DENDEN ORDER'S FOOD!
 
MY EYES IS OPEN FOR SO BIG!
SO SCARE THE FLASH LIGHT MAKE MY EYES TO CLOSE IT!! 
 
15!!! 


WHOLE KL'S VIEW IS SEEING FROM HERE!!

 
NON-STOP TO TAKING PHOTO! 

 SO WEIRD DIN WEAR SPEC!!!
so happy on tat day...and wee boon is driving the car back to INTI...so awesome!!!wee boon really slowww motion but drive nt so slow la....and v is damn tired, really throw aways our fan nao!!!thx my frend!

No comments:

Post a Comment