1/23/2010

"我不是你想像那么勇敢I'm a weaker"

Sometimes many ppl is asking me, why ur thinking is always so negative one??mayb i dun have some ppl so 好命,anything will be settle by someone...but i'm very lucky have a happiness familythis few days..dunno y felt so desperate, when the weekend is reached, the feeling down even strong..or is me too miss my hometown already?who can tell me?Am it too  negative??


I'm a weaker..sometimes i was so silly, silly until the confident also missing liao...think about dun have ppl want to be my true frend, i'm insufficient in confident...and even scare to up my head to see this world...scare ppl will laugh on me...scare ppl will reject me..is it my confident is totally destroyed by someone?



although sometimes i will laugh until abit over, but sometimes is used it to cover my sadness...but sometimes really is happy from heart..T.T
i was veryy miss my life when on form 5, although gt a bit tough..but the day was very happy...everyday is rush go tuition class..after this tuition class still continue another tuition class...and always joke and play at tuition class ...until the mignight coming i only going to bed.


how come will like that?how change to that active and at ppl eyes always very happy de me?

2 comments:

  1. Be happy...don't always think about negative ...if u have any problem, just come n find me...anything can be solve....sometimes, i miss form 5 time too...i miss when in class wif jia xin & wee wee them, when go tuition wif u and laugh in uncle's tuition....that'all are my memorable experience in my life....now we must look forward...look for our future...sometimes we will be down bcos miss home....i can understand....when sad, i juz go out wif friend....u can find me in anytime...don worry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. time will nvr turn back ...
    live ur life dun too care about othrs cz IT'S UR LIFE not their !
    life's too short , dun waste such time to care bout othr silly ppl ...

    ur love : denden =)

    ReplyDelete