1/22/2010

"I LOVE U BABY"













I LOVE YOU BABY
Today afternoon, i was calling bek to my mother.And one of the twins niece is beside my mother..and when i was hearing the niece is calling my name.."ah qi" i was so touch, his cute sound and cute face! really keep come out from my mind..i sooo miss them!!although he was so rude, he was so naughty, he is so bad sometimes is scolded me also and i always angry with him!but whn he is calling me" ah qi 姑姑" all the 烦恼 gone!
he is the eldest brother of the twins, brother is more quiet, more guai lan, more bad also but if whn his temper on, v all sure die!he keep cry and

shout at thr!their sound is really powerful even me also can't fight with them!
Another one is youngest of the twins, the youngest one is more obedient, call him do watever he also will done for me..that is more like play with me!but he is very greedy on eat!on that day, he take the cake on the table and eat by himself .he was take one piece of cake on
each hand!!!A 2 years old child can eat so much??? they really good in eat! when
they grow up the size sure same as their father one!But they still small la...dunno what is happen din't blame also..


sometimes, eldest ppl was praise me as a good aunty keep care and look after them them they was nt free...so patient to talk and play with them..although the twins are dun want me..but i always keep accompany them , play with them, feed food for them, even is giv them go pee..me like their 保姆 keep look after them..although he is only my cousin's son is quiet far's "aunty" but that is doesn't matter isn't it? few days din't saw them
dunno them gt do any trouble things to their parents o nt...whether gt the glasses was broken are cut them into wound o nt?their still gud without me?

sometimes me also hope can have own children...haha, said like i so gt mother love like that !but if when that day i gt children i only know headaches!twins really hard to look after!when the big brother is playing the glass thn the small brother is playing hammer over thr!! they are so naughty!

i WILL ALWAYS FOND THEM FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment